Prayer Ministry Skills (online / at your church)
A first intensive training course to build healing ministry foundations - the healing and deliverance ministry of Jesus Christ. Essential discipleship equipping, especially for training altar ministry team, pastoral workers, church and cell leaders; and for those with a heart to bind the broken-hearted.
Set in 5 weekend modules, teaching includes question & answer sessions and group work where skills learned during the course may be applied.
- Foundations of Faith; Healing & Deliverance Ministry of Jesus Christ; Forgiveness; Generational Iniquities; Spirit, Soul & Body Ties; Bitter Root Judgment & Expectation.
- Lordship of Jesus Christ; The Holy Spirit; Understanding Belief Systems; Understanding Defence Mechanisms & Behaviour Cycles; How to Minister into Rejection.
- Breaking Curses, Pronouncements & Inner Vows; The Sinful, Wounded & Godly Heart; How to Minister Inner Healing; Practical Prayer Ministry Skills; Deliverance Ministry I & II.
- Godly Sex & Sexuality; How to Minister into Fear, Praying for Physical Healing; Restoring the Human Spirit; How to Minister Freedom from Occult & New Age.
- Ministry into Loss, Grief & Depression: How to Minister to Abused People; Ministry to Victims of Accident & Trauma; Making an Assessment & Note-taking; and Ministry Aftercare.
Healing & Deliverance Workshop (3-Days)
The Healing & Deliverance Workshop is the hands-on conclusion of Prayer Ministry Skills.
It is a Holy Spirit-led classroom where participants and leaders practically apply the basic ministry skills learned into own life situations. The results are often transformed lives and enabled discipleship. This extended workshop is held over 3 days. The emphasis is on ministering in small groups under the direction of an experienced Ellel Ministry team member.
“The Prayer Ministry Skills course has been instrumental in my own walk into freedom from bondage and has equipped me with the skills to help others get free. The various modules helped me understand the ways we open the doors for Satan to bring us into bondage. It is amazing how through confession and repentance of our sins, forgiving others for their sins against us, we can disarm the enemy and open the door for Christ to set us free. It has transformed the way I counsel and minister as a pastor.”
Rev Daniel Lee Senior Pastor Yishun Methodist Mission