Ellel Ministries Asia - Zion Healing Centre is dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal data. This Notice explains how we collect, use and disclose your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). It also explains the choices you can make about our use of your information, the measures we take to protect your information, and how you can contact us about our privacy practices, so that you can make informed decisions about what personal data to share with us.
By providing your personal data to us whether in writing, by email or through our website or at our events, activities or programs, you are deemed to have consented to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data (and/or the personal data of any person on whose behalf you are validly acting for or authorised to provide consent) for our events, activities, programs and administration purposes in accordance with our Notice.
1. How is personal data collected?
We may collect your personal information when you:
- Register for a course online or via our course registration form;
- Sign up to be on our mailing list;
- Send us an enquiry on our website;
- Visit our website.
2. Types of Personal Data Collected
The information we collect would depend on the type of course that you have registered for or the enquiry form that you filled in and sent in to us. Below are some examples:
- Personal Particulars – This may include Full name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and age range;
- Information on the courses that you have registered for.
3. Use of Personal Data
We may use your information for the following:
- Process your online registrations;
- Respond to enquiries and requests from you;
- Inform you about courses and events;
- Conduct surveys/ collect feedback;
- Provide updates, offers, invitations to events and deliver advertising messages via Email or calls with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose such personal data to third parties within or outside Singapore. These third parties include:-
- governmental organisations or authorities to whom we are required by law to disclose the data;
- individuals who are legally entitled to the data;
- third parties who require the data in order to process and operate programs in which an individual intends to participate;
- third parties who provide us with data processing, administration, health, insurance or legal services, or other professional or management services;
- such other persons as may reasonably be appropriate in the circumstances of the collection of personal data.
Disclosure to third parties outside Singapore shall only be to organisations that are required or undertake to process the data with a comparable level of data protection as that required under Singapore law.
5. Withdrawal of Consent
Should you wish to withdraw or limit your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, please write in with full particulars using the contact details provided below.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data in our possession or under our control is accurate, up-to-date, and complete. If there is any error or omission in the personal data you have provided to us, please write in to us with the necessary details for correction of your data. If any personal data you have provided to us becomes inaccurate, please contact us to update your data.
Should you wish to access any personal data collected by us or understand how such data has been used or disclosed, please write in to us with your request. We will provide you with the requested information within a reasonable time, after verification of your identity. Kindly note that we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for responding to any such requests.
We will retain personal data for as long as it is necessary to serve the purpose for which it has been collected. Once the data in our possession is no longer necessary to serve the purpose for which it was collected, the data will be destroyed or anonymised in a secure manner.
We endeavour to maintain all personal data in our possession or under our control securely. To this effect, we have implemented stringent measures to secure and protect your information. These include:
- Safeguards to prevent security breaches in our network and database systems;
- Limits on access to information in our systems and the systems of our business partners and vendors;
- Strict verification processes to prevent unauthorised access to information.
We may share your information with:
- Business partners and vendors we work with to conduct courses, retreats and overseas events (in the event you have signed up for such programs);
- Industry regulators and other government organisations, as required by local laws and regulations;
- Financial institutions for purposes such as credit card online payments.
Should you have any feedback or enquiries relating to your personal data or how we may communicate with you, or if you wish to stop receiving messages, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
For more information about PDPA generally, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg